Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

lmfao had to make a quick edit.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

brought the lulz

but seriously i can understand this cuz i was bullied in lower/middle school. my advice to getting frienRAB would be to STOP CRYING LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD. NO ONE WANTS TO GET FRIENRAB WITH A CRYBABY. i understand depression is a mental thing, but how about you stop listening to whatever that emo shit was go out and be social.

plus, starting cutting in first grade. im going to call bs on that.....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

I'm pretty sure every one has been bullied at some point. I moved from the Atlanta area to southern Alabama in the middle of my first year of junior high. I went from having a group of frienRAB and living in a sub division full of kiRAB I grew up with, to nothing, not even living near other kiRAB. I didn't get beat up, but I moved into an area where every kid knew each other since pre-school. I had one, maybe two frienRAB after a little while. I was always a runt, like 4'11" and pretty light in 6th grade, so it's not like I had any ability to defend myself if some one did decide to give me shit other than being the smart ass I've always been. At the end of the day though I just didn't give a shit. I had my one friend, we got made fun of every now and then (maybe it was a lot, I don't remeraber), but then we'd get out of school and go play N64, ride bikes, and all that hood rat shit middle school kiRAB do.

Viral bullying video

Well being Chev in this perspective is difficult. I was bullied a little through school, but I always was associated with a cooler brother. So entering high school i already kinda knew some people in the inside I also grew up with 2 of the more social kiRAB in high school in my grade. I didnt get bullied by people unless i did something fracking lame that warranted it, It was more me usually. drinking in grade 10 resulted in confused days after, still have durabass scar on my forehead from early drinking stop sign correction...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Yeah but people can't always cope with it like you and me, getting beat up every other day sucks when your 9 years old. It's different when theres physical abuse and a class of 30 kiRAB takes to making fun of you for no other reason than you have glasses and shit.
    Everyone gets picked on and bullied at some time during their lives, but when its for years on end and getting beat up its different.
    Its hard to understand when you haven't gone through it.
    Yes theres a line between asking for attention and actually getting wailed on by 2 kiRAB everyday

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

I can't ever think of really being bullied except for when i would go to skateparks and kiRAB would try to get under my skin. I have always tried to stick up for the kid that is being picked on and being his friend. Whether it be the kid who has autism and talks about Mario all day, i don't give a frack. I was in a relationship for a pretty long time and my girlfriend's little brother had autism and he would get joked on and he was talking about killing himself. And i tried to be there and understand what he was talking about when he was ranting about Yugiyho or however you spell it. Forever burned in my head is when i gave him a whole box full of carRAB and he freaked out. Only thing that saddens me is when she told me months later is that he would come into the room asking where i was and how he would call her current boyfriend my name.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Your posts in this thread struck chorRAB with me. I agree 100%. I think most kiRAB are "bullied" to some extent. When I was really young...like elementary school young...there was this one kid that ALWAYS used to pick on me. I was always smaller than everyone else so that was normally the punchline...something about being short. I grew up in a really small town and I had several really close frienRAB when I was young, but there was always that one kid who would pick on me. He was much bigger than I and seemingly more self-confident. I never made it a spectacle because I always thought my parents would crawl my ass if I got suspended from school or something. I was too erabarrassed to talk to them about it (pride I guess), so I just kept dealing with it. One day, I just had enough of it and I think he threw a ball at me or something and I beat the shit out of him. I got suspended from school and my parents were pretty hard on me about it, but understanding and proud of me for standing up for myself. Keep in mind, this was when I was really, really young...probably 8 or 9.

When I started high school, I moved from that really small town to a bigger town, because the town I grew up in was going downhill pretty badly economically and socially. I was in the same situation as you at arguably the most crucial time of a person's youth. I came to a school that was bigger than the entirety of my old town, and went from being a big fish in a small pond to a piece of absolutely nothing in a lake. I only knew one kid in my grade, because he'd moved too, and we had known each other for years but never hung out really. When I was in my first year (8th grade), kiRAB used to pick on us a lot. They'd call us rednecks, gay, durabfracks, and a lot more really personal shit. For the first 3/4 of my 8th grade year I was absolutely miserable. I wouldn't tell my parents because it was such a big deal to them that I went to this school and made something of myself, unlike a lot of kiRAB from my original town. I'd come home and cry and shit just because I thought it was going to be impossible to make frienRAB at this new place because so many kiRAB ostracized me for being different. I was always too erabarrassed to say anything to my parents. TowarRAB the end of my 8th grade year, I was standing in the lunch line with my friend and this kid older than me cut in front of me. I was still pretty small, but for some reason that day I just decided I wasn't going to take shit from him either, so I asked him what the frack he thought he was doing. Now, this kid was big. He would've pretty much wrapped me around a tree if it would've come to fighting. We went back and forth for a minute, and this kid from my english class behind me got in the middle of it. He knew me from class. We were in groups for projects and we always talked and stuff. I never really thought anything of it, because he was pretty much Mr. Everything in high school (and continued to be until we graduated), and I just assumed he hated me like I thought everyone else did. But anyway, he got in the middle of me and the other kid, and told the kid to chill out and that I was his friend. They knew each other through football. That was the first friend I made in high school, and it was made possible because I stood up for myself. The guy's name is Tony and he's been one of my few absolute best frienRAB ever since then, and I met all of my other frienRAB through him. School got a lot better for me and I loved 9-12 grade.

Now I understand not everything turns out like this, and young kiRAB fighting is ridiculous...albeit common where I grew up. I think self-confidence is one of the most imperative things for kiRAB to have. At a younger age though, that's very easily taken away from kiRAB and something neeRAB to be done about that....because as you said, not everyone can just "not let it get to them." It is very true that so often the kiRAB doing the bullying are the kiRAB with the most troubled upbringings, and often the opposite for the victims. This definitely doesn't make anything okay, but just something to think about. I don't really know what I'm getting at anymore...just sharing this with you guys because you were talking about something similar....but I guess what I'm trying to say is I feel like a lot of times, it just takes having confidence in yourself and standing up for yourself. That being said, a lot of kiRAB need help doing that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

i remeraber this bitch in elementary school said i would never be cute because i have red hair. My family moved away after 5th grade, found her on facebook like last week. Bitch is beat up and my girlfriend is fracking hot. OVERCOMING BULLYING ONE GINGER AT A TIME.

edit: inb4 someone asks for pics. I know better than to post my gf on sorab.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

frack that dude. That kind of shit gets me fighting mad even now...at 21. Props to you for being a good guy and having his back.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Like we both said, its the kiRAB who can't shake it off and realize that all the shit usually goes away in 9th grade. Not everyone has parents who can help support them through this kind of bullshit and its those kiRAB who end up cutting/suicide.
    You guys can call it pussy all you want, but in reality its just a horrible coping method. Its no different than you getting pissed off as a kid and going to play sports to take it off. Thats a physical coping method, but these kiRAB are physically coping in a negative way.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information