Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

but for real, this sucks. I wish i could help (or their parents could help) every one of these kiRAB feeling this alone

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

I "gues"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

The only problem I have with any of this, is how that kid chews his gum. frackKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Well now we know why he got bullied lol.
    I'm not saying its Okay at all, don't think that lol.
    And his gum chewing is annoying as frack.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

well I agree that sometimes bullying can go too far, by implementing laws prohibiting all bullying I believe you are indirectly taking away kRAB

Viral bullying video

I think Sam nailed it by stating that these bully victims need self confidence. well I agree that sometimes bullying can go too far, by implementing laws prohibiting all bullying I believe you are indirectly taking away kiRAB self confidence. Sure parents can raise their kiRAB in a bubble, but they are not preparing them for the real world. As an adult, when the co-workers are going out for drinks and don't invite you, how are you going to handle it? When the asshole road raging driver flicks you off, blows the horn and yells at you, how are you going to react? When the boss calls you into his office to discuss your performance on legitimate reasons, yet you are not used to ever hearing anything negative about your self/ work, how do you react? The point I am trying to make is that bullying, to a certain degree has a place in our society. It helps prepare young people for the "real world" and how to deal with conflict resolution.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

As someone who was bullied in my freshman year of high school, physically and verbally, hit/screamed at, I don't think it is cool. (I used to be short and scrawny) You should get disciplined by the school. Laws no, suspensions/saturday schools/detentions.... yes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

this is a solid douchebag post

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

i was a staff worker at boys and girls club in panama city, fl.

if you want to see bullying, that is one of the worst places you can go. (in any city im sure) for the most part, underpriveliged kiRAB having to be around people they dont like for 3 more hours a day outside of school.

the bad part about working there was that some of the kiRAB were EXTREMELY funny when making fun of others, but you had to stop it. the way we learned to work with it is to show the kiRAB what they have that they should be proud of. one of the kiRAB got made fun of for being a nerd/ freak, whatever. he never wanted to do anything except play super smash bros. or read his book. he was getting really upset because the other kiRAB wouldnt ease up on him. talking to him, i told him that they poked fun at him because he was different in their eyes. that they didnt view it as a bad thing, they just ahd different interests. i reminded him that he was also improving himself by reading while they were playing 4-square and that was something only he realized, and they didnt. when he became proud of his intellect and nack for learning rather than ashamed of it, he got a lot happier. i finally got him to play some basketball and he had a good time. the other kiRAB started to accept him, and we tried to use that method more from then on,

also, i had to resort to telling one kid to "stop being so freaking weird. thats why the other kiRAB dont play with you." he would hide under his jacket to scare girls and sneak into bathrooms and write weird stuff. he loved WWE, and screamed "get beasty" whenever he played ball. it was a hodge-podge mixture for not fitting in. sometimes, just being more normal when you have control of it will help you. sorry to say it, but some kiRAB will take bad attention (bullying) over no attention at all, and then they cant take it once they get what they want. and its hard to get back to normal once these kiRAB see you as the weirdo who was just annoying for the fun of it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

I want to go back to school and beat up all of the bullies..... but i guess that would make me a even bigger bully. so just donty bully in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information