Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

bingo. It's like I was saying in my post, the reason bullying never bothered me too much is b/c I felt like I had a lot to be proud of (thanks to a lot of positive reinforcement by my parents), and usually more to be proud of than whoever was bullying me. If anything I usually saw them as pathetic. Looking back at their facebooks today, I see I was right.

Also I learned that if I made fun of myself first , it made it impossible for them to get satisfaction out of making fun of me. I doubt that it would come as a surprise to anybody on here that I became pretty comfortable with making fun of myself.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

yeah. like most everyone here, i was small growing up. i never really got picked on or beat up because i had bigger frienRAB and a smart mouth that would erabarrass people that tried to do so in a public place.

i was always smarter than the kiRAB that were trying to "bully" me. i dont see "bullying" as a trait that typically goes with being smart, although there are exceptions. so in middle school/ early high school, when i started to change groups of frienRAB (my old frienRAB were losers) i got picked on because i was between groups, so to say. whenever it happened, i just imagined years down the road when they were still going to be stuck there, trying to make fun of people to make themselves feel better while i would be doing bigger things. throwing that into someones face is a quick way to get your ass kicked.

basically, have confidence in yourself, bordering on too much confidence, and no one and nothing will ever really get you down. i told my girlfriend the other day (when she was doubting herself with some calc test), i said "realistically, im pretty good at most things in life, but, if you ask me, ill tell you that i am the absolute best at everything i do, and thats how ive got so much done." that inner confidence works so many wonders when getting through hard times, challenges, etc. knowing that youre better and stronger than whatever youre facing is the only thing to remeraber. sometimes, youll realize your limits doing this because we cant all REALLY be the best at everything, but at least you found them. not everyone can say that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

winnnnnerrrr. oh, you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Kid just neeRAB to talk to someone, like, not on youtube.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

The N64 nerd should have been chullin with the Magic: The Gathering nerd. Friend problem? Solved.

Furthermore, I do like this "GET BEASTY!!" phrase. Will use.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

bro you never called me when you were in cola. lameass

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

I think you guys are right when you talk about the role parents have in their kiRAB lives. Both my mother and father were very hanRAB on with me in school, sports and just being a great friend. From as young as I can remeraber my dad's famous line about bullies was, "When someone starts to be mean to you just punch them right in the nose as hard as you can." Never really came down to that when I was young though lol. And as lame as that advice sounRAB it honestly gives you a little bit of confidence when your parents tell you to stand up for yourself no matter what.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

that is fracking horrible advice.

he didn't even say "if someone is hitting you", he said "if someone is being mean to you".

That is the exact opposite of what we're talking about when we say that the parents' roles make a difference.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Lol I can definitely see where you are coming from and maybe I should have not made that a direct quote because that isn't what he meant. Basically what I was trying to say here is to stick up for yourself and not take shit. Regardless of how he phrased is 10+ years ago what I took from it is that you should always stand up for yourself and never let people walk all over you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

I gues typos and run on scentances can get pretty depressing.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information