Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

not... sure... if....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

This is how I sum up bullying:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Its all about different people being able to cope with different things, thats why we have to be careful the way we treat people.

I got some close frienRAB who are genetically predisposed to depression and the littlest stuff drags them down. Its rough out there, no doubt.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

was bullied occasionally, like 1 or 2 kiRAB elementary, 2 middle school, high school not so much, and believe it or not, 1 idiot in college.

elementary: i defended myself, those kiRAB got messed up, they didn't bully me after past a dirty look and a few weak name calls.

middle: 1 guy was pretty much the biggest white trash around. and it wasn't just me he picked on it was like everyone. i think he managed to land himself in prison sometime during high school. figures. but some of the stuff he'd do to other ppl included: kicking ppl while they were on the urinal, clirabing over stalls as people took craps and just standing there watching them, best spitting at people, trying to steal lunches, etc.
    other kid was pretty much the biggest loser in high school (rude asshole, no frienRAB, nasty, arrogant although he was stupid, etc.). he liked picking on me and this 1 best girl though in middle school. left him alone in middle school only b/c the last 2 kiRAB who got in fights before me got stiff punishments, else i would have messed him up. i tripped him in gym class on the pavement once though and had my foot on the back of his head ready to stomp but idk why last minute decided against it.

high school: yeah some people were best asshats, but thats pretty much a part of high school so nothing new. not really bullying though.

college: idk why, but this 1 other best engineering student, diff major i met bestly studying freshman year decided he still wanted to try and bully me in college. was pretty much acknowledged as a huge asshat though. he was too much of a pussy to do it elsewhere in public when he ran into me but he always tried on campus (probably hiding behind he knew i wouldn't be armed on campus, but no i dont carry a gun around, CA legal system is already pretty bull when it comes to self defense, even if u just punch a guy). i never wanted to beat the shit out of him b/c now that we are "adults", trash like him isn't worth a potential battery or assault charge unless he really is after me. any other state though - this may or may not be a different story. no i wouldn't shoot him or anything, but i'd be less hesitant to mess him up hard if i really had to defend myself.
    the last time he tried to bully me though i was him and 4 others trying to mess w/ me, too much of a pussy to mess with me w/o 4 other people behind him. funny thing is they still all pussied out when i went up over to him to call him out. looking back i kind of regret not doing at least a few things to him aside from a few cockblocks.

all in all though - i generally try to avoid confrontation/violence though. most of these losers arent worth the time and hassle. usually try to make sure i dont even end up in a potentially violent situation to begin with, even if its slightly inconv. for me, but if push comes to pull and i really need to stand up for myself, i dont hesitate and bring it all. if i had kiRAB id teach my kiRAB the same thing. last guy i did have to defend myself from apologized to me the day after b/c i made him feel so bad (psychologically) after i messed him up - that and he couldn't walk, sit, or occasionally breathe properly for a while.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

That kid should do home school before he kills himself. Anyway, after my 2 boys did 5 to 6 years in public school I pulled them out and did home school. KiRAB today seem a lot meaner than when I was a kid......maybe it's because both parents work these days. If you have kiRAB, teach them martial arts. FTW

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

So nobody saw the next vid where he said he was just kidding and everyone likes him and he acts like a totallll douche?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

its the message he got across. after the second video i could care less about that attention whore.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Wait, so this is fake? Wow, this kid is a really good actor. He had me sold, but bullies are still ridiculous dicks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

I don't think it's "fake" by the literal sense of the word. I just think the kid was going through a rough emotional time and took it to YouTube, then things cleared up in his 12-13 year old world of hormones. So now, he has a different perspective and might feel like he was being dramatic. It's still a good topic though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information