Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SO frackED UP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SO frackED UP

Alright, i dont post much about this kinda stuff but you should listen up.

I just heard that my grandparents got a phone call from who they thought was my uncle and the guy, who my grandparents thought was my uncle, said he was on vacation in the Dominican Republic and that he got in a car accident in a rental car and broke his nose,his tooth and got a concussion.
    The problem came to be that the country wouldnt let him leave unless he paid all the expenses of the vehicle and the medical problems which was all a total of $5000 dollars and he had no money. So immediately my grandparents went and took out the money and sent it through to get to the guy. My grandparents even asked him questions to make sure it was him and I was told that the guy sounded like my uncle.
    Well then Hell broke lose and they found out it was a total frackIN scam and they just sent a best fracker $5000 dollars. So they immediately filed a police report and it turns out that the police told them that it was a world wide thing and that they wont be able to get there money back.....really?!?!?!?!?

So iv been told to tell everyone i know or just anybody to watch out.Im pretty sure its going news as well

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SO frackED UP

Jesus, this is almost as bad as that one time something worse than this happened to my grandparents.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SO frackED UP

What's your grandparents email address? I want to tell them that I am a prince from Nigeria and they have inherited a fortune...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SO frackED UP

This happened to my grandparents years ago. They will never see that money again unfortunately.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SO frackED UP

Call them and say you are from the Dominican police and you have recovered the money. You just need to be sent 500 to clear customs and send the money back. Old people are dum dums

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SO frackED UP

Was the money wired between accounts?

I just read on surfer that someone hacked Pat Gudaskas email and messaged one of the staff saying he was in an emergency overseas, needed $3,000 in cash to get out, and would explain everything once he was back in the states. Luckily, it's a little harder to impersonate someone that the staff is very familiar with. It sucks that your grandparents were targeted...

SO frackED UP

Similar scam happend to my grandma. They called her and told her they were me arrested in Canada for having weed. She luckily called my aunt who figured it out and reversed the moneygram my grandma had already sent.

Good to know my grandmammy had my back.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SO frackED UP

Are you really that arrogant to believe the police could retrieve money from a different country that easily? Sorry your grandparents got scammed, but you have to face that the money is gone for good.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SO frackED UP

There goes your inheritance. Tough break, nigga.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SO frackED UP

it's just hard to believe that 5000 just went down the drain

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information