Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boardwalk Empire

It was awkward when she told Ang that she used to kiss Jimmy's rig when he was little.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boardwalk Empire

What... The... frack...

I'm just nurab. Empty. I feel like enlisting myself now and going off to war, 'cause I'm just dead inside. I don't know how I'll get over this.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boardwalk Empire

Craziness, I respect the ending but it was sad. Glad they didn't follow the cookie cutter formula. Hmm in the trench gives me chills.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boardwalk Empire

Does anyone know if they're going to make another season? I'd assume so, but I haven't heard anything.

Pretty disappointed with that ending. I really liked Darmody, I thought him and Richard were going to be badasses and kill everyone, but I was way off. I love how he didn't care when he knew he was being set up. Also I really like the cinematography and directing. The light music in dark situations as well as simultaneous plots make it so amazing to watch. This season definitely put Boardwalk Empire in my top 3 series

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boardwalk Empire

hahah, just read an interview with creator Terence Winter and saw this:

Question: I’m still haunted by his mom’s “I used to kiss his little winky” line from the season premiere.
    WINTER: Exactly.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boardwalk Empire

They were green-lighted for a third season a few weeks ago.

I know the show will be good. I just don't know if it will be awesome without Jimmy. From taking out the rival gang in Chicago for Torio, casually executing the one D'Allesio brother, throwing Mickey Doyle off the balcony at Babette's, and rounding up the KKK merabers, most of the show's greatest moments belong to Jimmy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boardwalk Empire

Yeah I definitely agree. I think they will write something to keep us watching. I got sucked into the show in the first season when Nucky was the main role and never really liked Jimmy too much till this season. I think they will be able to turn the frame back to Nucky, but he's definitely going to have to step up his game a bit to keep the bandwagon fans from season 2 watching.

I also wonder what will happen with Jimmy's son a few years down the road. Who will be his "mentor"? They seemed to drop a little subtle foreshadowing that he will be a big man in the city some day. Will Jimmy's mom touch his little winky also?? But on a more serious note, I could see him killing Nucky eventually if they take that route. I don't see much of a plot other than that or the normal gangster routines. Also, when does Pacino start becoming his illustrious character as depicted through history? They say a good movie leaves you with a ton of questions, from this I'd say series is pretty good with all these damn questions I keep having.

Oh yeah, and I want that Jewish butcher from Philly dead (I'm terrible with names).

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boardwalk Empire

Haha, no kiddin:

I think you meant "Capone".

And I don't know if Tommy will have the chance to grow up in the Boardwalk Empire universe. Prohibition lasted 13 years. But we'll see. I hope they keep Richard (faceless guy) around - he's a likely and favored candidate to exact revenge on Manny.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boardwalk Empire

Oh wow that was a complete butchering with names lol. Well good thing you knew what I was rarabling about. Good point on the prohibition period and I agree about Richard

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boardwalk Empire

Stupid as frack. Just watched the episode and I haven't been this mad at a series in years. Scratch that, ever.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information