Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

U.S. Oil companies fail to secure a single contract in Iraq

reading that was so awesome.

I secretly love dick cheney. Mainly for stuff like this where people hate on him without cause and he is so far out in front of the issues it literally makes me laugh at my keyboard. Nukka is making these allegations at the end of 2011 and dick cheney had the foresight to rather thoroughly do everything he could to take the wind out of the sails of any such argument, in 2000. This guy not only won, he won 11 freaking years ago. Awesome.

Now I am off to collect my secret agent halliburton PR check.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Of course Dick Cheney had the foresight to appear squeaky clean to everybody, he's been within the secret side of government since the 1970's, he'd be silly to let people read him like a book. And I don't believe a word that comes out of that asshat's ass mouth, it spews poopy shit constantly.

I consent that he seems to have "cleared himself" from having no financial ties to Halliburton through his paper trail. But he was definitely acting for the benefit of his energy and oil industry buddies. There's a lot of money that's tossed around in those circles, and I would bet some of it just happened to land in Cheney's pocket while he was in office.

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=2613

Some excerpts from the article.

Corporations were designing our future energy policy with Cheney. He was already familiar with everybody he was doing business with, or rather receiving input from, prior to holding office, but the public hasn't been allowed to see the documents created from such important and high profile meetings. That's illegal.

So really Utah, you sucking Cheney's d? Because you're defending a mad man. A shitty asshole, with clingons and secret trap doors hiding dead hamsters.

And a little bit of his past..

Here's an interesting document with Cheney, Bush Sr., and Rumsfeld from 1975 discussing how to handle the death of a former MKULTRA doctor. Apparently he was dosed with a high level of LSD and was unhappy with the whole happenings in the MKULTRA program, and was later found dead after falling out a 10 story window. The whole thing wreaks of foul play I might add. Cheney recommenRAB that President Ford avoid revealing anything to the widow and children, which is understandable when you're dealing with a secret and horrific program that much of the American population couldn't fathom at the time.

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/..._document2.pdf

He's been in and out of America's secret doors for a long time. Of course I'm not going to believe he didn't receive any money from any energy entity while he was in office.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

back on topic: not surprised about the whole "oil" thing. it doesn't take much to realize that the value of the remaining oil in iraq probably isn't worth nearly as much as the war costs. ie why would anyone spend $100 to make $50? that and if im not mistaken didn't the us through indirect control and entities already control most of the oil in iraq before the war?

there are so many other things i think the us went to this phony bs "war" in iraq for, but i will say with 99% certainty that oil was not one of the major factors.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^ classic chappelle

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was conceived in the mkultra project basement and therefore am above the law.

Additionally, Dick Cheney is my father.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nukka,

You are sounding as crazy as a 9/11 truther and an Obama birther corabined. You should change your avatar from Sloth to Jesse Ventura.

Sincerely,

Utah

P.s. As an Obama supporter, the last thing you should probably do is bring up questionable associates.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

AP, can you change Nukka's status to "the person THEY don't want you to talk to"?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Haha... erowid. They couldn't even get a tutorial on growing weed right.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Haha I love it, gimme some of that money.

You serious Utah? I throw some facts at you and I'm the crazy one? I'm sorry you paradigm is a cheery little room detached from reality. I'm not an Obama supporter buddy ol'pal, why'd you assume that?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Facts? What about the "facts" I posted from factcheck.org?

And I apologize for that last bit then if you are not an Obama supporter. From past posts coupled with your hatred for the Bush administration, I had thought that you were. My bad...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information