Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Video made by Ron Paul supporter

isn't NATO run by america's hat?
    (aka canada)

oh and RRROON PAUL RREEVVVOLLUUTTTIIIOOONNNN

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

NATO is run by the country that pays the bills.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah and the average of all that is 1.5% per year, like I said.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL! A republican change his opinion based on facts? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p...IA_1218925.pdf

this latest poll has ron paul in the lead in iowa.

and south bay, we wouldnt have to worry about most of the world hating us if we did not have our soldiers patrolling their soil like the video says, but even if that is not the case there is no longer a need for these world wide bases. Our intercontinental missile capabilities and aircraft let us wage war from the other side of the world. Don't forget about our fleet of nuclear aircraft carriers, submarines, and battle ships. They re giant military bases that can be moved anywhere at any time.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I imagine a new level of political disagreement would exist if Ron Paul was elected president. Some of his ideas would be strongly opposed by democrats while other ideas would be strongly opposed by republicans. I wonder if his ideas could be implemented in this type of political climate. And it's true he has been calling for hyperinflation of levels we have not seen. I like that he wants to balance the budget and keep us out of foreign affairs.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If he were to be elected president i dont think a lot of his ideas would be inacted (ending the fed/department of education) in his first time. I do believe that our budget would be handled a lot better and as commander in chief of the armed forces we would definately not be as involved in other countries affairs..

I dont think we need 900 military bases across the world. I think our main ones in Germany, Japan, Korea, that one off the coast of India, are enough to keep our country safe. If were going to go to war with another country, itll most likely be: Iran, Pakistan, or North Korea. In the extreme case, its Russia and/or China.

I like the idea that ron paul believes in the constitution, and the fact that the president neeRAB permission from congress in order to use our military to attack another country.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i think inflation is still coming.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think Newt & Mitt were too busy fighting and over looked Ron. Ron now just might steal the show now, which I would like to see.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

sorry dzan, you make some good points sometimes, but im very surprised you of all people actually believe the published inflation nurabers. running the math in my head, comparing various metrics and increases, and comparing receipts and prices from 2007 to now it seems like a hell of A LOT more than 1.5% per year. yes, even roughly factoring in exponential growth on top of what we had before at 1.5% (as i imagine most people would instinctively think of linear growth in their heaRAB). however, i will also say i dont know any exact nurabers myself nor do i have hard statistical/scientific data to back this up.

tldr: imo metrics for measuring inflation are very flawed, it has been way more than 1-4% a year.

and i too feel that run away inflation is around the corner if things dont change.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information