Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Android [Phones], Mine, fave apps, etc.

you have to download it from the internet, it didnt come with the emulator because its illegal to distribute.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I did download it, the zip of files that it downloaded came with the bin file. I had already downloaded everything separately before, but no dice so I tried this tutorial.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

For anyone who owns a Droid 2, have you found a good case? I'm looking for one in black and won't cover any of the keys on the keyboard.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah i couldnt get gameboid to work either for the gameboy advance emulator same problem

however i got ROM Gripper which can download every rom and now have SNesoid so im definately not complaining

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i bought some clear one from verizon store. it was good up until a week ago when i dropped it pretty high onto concrete. saved the phone but on of the snap ons broke. so bottom piece is very loose. it saved my phone so im not dissapointed

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i dont have a android phone(aka 'fancy phones') not yet i really want to get one, but im worried that i might not like it cause when i use my frienRAB phone it just doesnt make sense to me. i would rather have a iphone

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iphone is as confusing as android aka you are a retard if you cant figure them out.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ill argue that point. The iPhone is definitely easier to use than an android phone. Its mad that way. Its made so retarded people can use it. Android is very customizable, and that's why its more difficult to use. That being said, if you cant take the time to figure it out, then frack you anyways and get with the times.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just wanna punch HTC/Sprint. My Hero finally died after limping it along (no insurance) with a new digitizer and just cleaning it with alcohol. It was doing good enough to let me get my job done, but then last week the LCD screen gave up and I called it quits putting money into a water damaged phone. Honestly the first phone I've ever got wet, feels bad man. Any ways, the cheapest replacement Android I could get (worth getting) was the Evo 4G (Nexus S was $100 more, plus they gave me more rebates on the Evo). The problem? There's no fracking way to gain root on S-ON Gingerbread (2.3.3) Evo's!!! Any one that installed the OTA update with S-ON or, like me, bought a new Evo is screwed. Since the Evo is a year old now most devs also don't care...so I'm stuck with bloatware and a phone that could be a shit ton more awesome/faster . Really sucks b/c I do like this phone, has plenty of power for my everyday use.

tl;dr - Got an Evo 4G for fairly cheap with no upgrade last week and it can't be rooted.

bonesobsessed212

Damn, sucks man. Just got S-Off for the 3D a couple days ago, just keep looking out and dont accept any updates and maybe somebody will figure it out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information