she has been pacing and whining for an hour and a half now. she has food and water, and she's been out to pee and stuff a bunch of times. she goes into the kitchen whining walks around then comes back into the livingroom and stands still for a sec then goes back into the kitchen, here she comes again! sheesh! ok she just jumped up onto the sofa, YES! she's laying down! what the heck was that about?
we don't usually play at 4:30 in the morning.
island style: thats what i thought too, and she keeps going to the stove, i moved it and got a flashlight out to look under it, there was a piece of cabbage under there but when i pulled it out she didn't seem to care about it. i was thinking a mouse but idk. she's laying on the sofa quietly now but keeps looking at the floor.
nina: i am not taking her to the vet for pacing! thats silly, she's not in pain i pressed on her belly to be sure early in the evening when the pacing started.
cookie: i went outside with her and we walked all over the yard together. i thought that maybe there was an animal or a person out there. we looked around and nothing :/