Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

have you heard julian casablancas' any songs?

he isn't that famous...though his voice is freakin amazing....he needs to be famous...his voice is just so soothing....you guys must hear his songs.

can anyone of you suggest a few?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He's pretty famous. He's the lead singer of a New York band called The Strokes. You've probably heard their song "Last Night". Not sure if they still play it on the radio, but it was pretty big during the release of their first album "Is This It" back in 2001.

Casablancas' solo stuff is a lot more subdued and electronic if you will, but he definitely does have an awesome voice despite not being a 'good' singer as far as range goes.

I think he only has one album "Phrazes for the Young", but it's a great album. I would also suggest checking out The Strokes (any album, really, but "Is This It" and "First Impressions of Earth" come to mind) if you like his solo stuff. Rock and roll icons for this decade in my opinion.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information