I don't have live, and do not have a connection. Nor will I ever be able to get one until I get a new computer and a new modem/ router. So what I wanted to know is this: My friend when I was over at his house said the new Minecraft Arcade game would be coming out later on in March. So I said "lucky you", since I cannot play anything on Live, download anything, whatever. Anyways so he offered the idea of me bringing my xbox over to his house (I still somehow have xbox live I checked), and just download the game there. Since he has all the necessary supplies to go on xbox live.

So basically would that work? Bringing my xbox 360 to his house and downloading the game, then bringing my xbox back to my house and playing it? Without live or online btw. I know that you can download games that you've played to your hard drive, but I don't know if that works the same way as downloading online games. I just really love Minecraft, and I can't play it on my computer also (computer sucks need new one to work). This is really the only way I can play it =p