This is going to sound weird because I'm a guy, but I've decided I want to make the switch to thong underwear. No, I'm not gay, I just have a bit of a thong obsession. I LOVE thongs on women, and I am not even interested in ladies who don't wear them. So I decided since I love thongs so much, I might as well wear them myself.

The other day I bought a few packages of men's thongs (I have no interest in wearing female clothing) from K-Mart and decided to wear my first thong yesterday. I wore one again for the entire day today (about 18 straight hours) and I still just can't seem to get comfortable in it. To put it bluntly, it feels like I have a constant wedgie. It's very distracting and I've had to reach down the back of my pants and pull it out probably like 20 times these last two days.

I know tons of girls who wear thongs all the time and they're never picking their butt or anything so I was wondering if you adjust to the sensation, or do you just ignore the discomfort? I really want to wear thongs, but how do you ladies function at work/school having something permanently stuck between your butt cheeks all day?

So I'm looking for any advice on how I can get used to wearing thong underwear every day. I'm assuming it takes a little while to adjust to them because I cannot imagine women would wear thongs all day, every day, if they were constantly fighting the urge in their mind to pull them out of their crack. hahaha Thing is, I'm not really used to anything ever being tight on me clothing wise, let alone going up my butt. Im actually a commando guy! lol

I know this is a strange question and that's why I'm asking it anonymously online. So i would appreciate helpful answers instead of mean ones. Thanks everyone!