If a human was raised from a very young age (say 1 year old), and was able to survive to the age of adulthood, without being raised by any kind of creature, human, animal etc... Would he reach self realization? This is probably the biggest thing that seperates humans from everything else on earth, we realize we exist so in turn have a soul, but an animal cannot realize that it exist, it just simply does exist for it's own purpose.

I know his brain wouldn't develope quite as quickly as it would if he were raised in a human society, but he would still gain knowledge greater than all the other creatures in his place of living.

Also, if a man were raised by wolves (if possible), once he's reach maturity, would he began to realize he's different and more inteligent? This is somewhat the same question so answer as well if you'd like.
"Self Realization" should be "Self Awareness," no other creature on earth is aware of it's own existence except for humans. And there hasn't been strong evidence to conclude that feral children have ever actually grown up completely alone (IF it were possible). Luckely our mothers are very watchful of their children so this rarely happens anyways.

P.S. please do not use information from any "WIKI" sites, anybody can edit them.They teach not to use wiki's in school, and I was once a member of a wiki site myself.

wi?ki/'wik?/

Noun:

A Web site developed collaboratively by a community of users, allowing ANY user to add and edit content.