Since I have received my AR Drone 2.0 last week, I was very anxious to try it and to see if all the rumors and press releases were true. Currently AR Drone 2.0 only supported with AR FreeFlight 2.0 for Iphone/Ipad.
On Google Play Store only AR FreeFlight 1.91 is available as of April 13th 2012.

Since I am strictly ANDROiD user, ie I use Google Nexus S phone and ASUS Transformer Prime tablet it looks like I am out of luck as of today to really be able to test this new technology.

I have however loaded AR FreeFlight 1.91 on my tablet and able to communicate with AR Drone 2.0 however,

Most of the new features as well as THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE (VIDEO) isn't available in AR FreeFlight 1.91 and AR Drone 2.0

I have searched on the internet for the past couple of days, hoping to find a beta version of AR FreeFlight 2.0 for Android, or at least an indication of when it will be available for download, without any success.

So I am turning to you, loyal members and visitors of discuss.org for help.

As a RC newbie I would really like to learn as well as try to enjoy my new toy, but this far it has been nothing short of frustrating.

Awaiting your comments and suggestions.

Admin.