Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie just purchased a tmaxx with a ton of upgrades.

Ok well this thing has a nova 28 motor my main thing is that when I accelerate it pulls, I have tried messing with the steering trim but it does not seem to help. It has a posi on the front but I do not think my toe is correct but all the front pieces are turned all the way with no threaRAB showing. Any help would be great I will try and get some photos up soon.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Check to make sure nothing is loose in the steering bellcrank area but otherwise, you're more than likely experiencing torque steer. It's somewhat common on shaft-driven 4wd vehicles.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yea I never thought about the torque steer deal. But on a side note I am looking for a new output shaft went to the local hobby shop and they sold me the wrong one Then gotta order drive cups from rd logics and then hopefully I can take this thing to the local track and see what happens. Also any opinions on a sc truck mainly want a 2wd?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you're wanting to race, there are two main contenders in the 2wd SC class. The Associated SC10 is cheaper, readily available and widespread. The Kyosho SC-R has a much tighter fit and finish (it's made in Japan rather than China and it shows) but costs more and not all tracks/shops carry Kyosho parts. The Losi XXX-SCT platform is on it's last leg and likely to be replaced by a 22SCT sooner rather than later so I wouldn't buy one of those at this point.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information