Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Podcasts & movies

Can anyone help?
    I've used an iPhone 3GS for a few years and one great thing about it is it's ability to Sync with iTunes allowing me to grab from a massive selection of podcasts. Can anyone tell me, are there any restrictions on podcasts I can download. And also is it easy to get the podcasts onto my phone from different media websites or is it a complicated affair. Also is it easy to transfer an excel file from phone to laptop and from laptop to phone?
    Any help and advice greatly appreciated,
    Stuart

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Podcasts & movies

Regarding the office experience, it's best in business. It's a Windows Phone. Free built-in Office Hub with full compability and automatic syncing to laptop and Skydrive.

As to the podcasts and movies, try downloading Zune to your laptop and discover for yourself if everything you need is offered.
    Zune is exact same concept to iTunes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Podcasts & movies

Thanks for the reply.
    I've checked out the Zune software. Managed to link up BBC and radio 5 live podcasts that I used to download from iTunes with no problem, they both have a button to link them to Zune. But, when I tried to download podcasts from The International Spy Museum website, I just couldn't create a link, they only have a button to link to iTunes and an rss button. It was very frustrating as it all looked straight forward enough but wouldn't work. I tried adding a podcast URL to Zune but that didn't work either. Any ideas? Im interested in buying a lumia because I use excel for my business and it would be useful to use it away from my pc during the day.
    Help needed and appreciated,
    Stu

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Podcasts & movies

There is no Zune support it seems.
    You'll have to download the podcasts manually and sync them to your phone. Or stream them directly to your phone from the website..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information