Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lumia 800 in the media

So it's three Lumias in the wild for me so far.. One of a close friend, one in a public bus, and to my surprise one of a fellow Karate colleague from England.. He was over at the weekend for the event, and the group photo for all the participants was taken with the Lumia as well!!
    (I hadn't my D7000 with me, and it wasn't a big or major event to have a prof photographer covering it)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lumia 800 in the media

I was the other day by Saturn (one of the two major tech shops in Germany), and there were a guy with a Lumia T-shirt standing all the time near the Lumia 800 ready to any questions and walk-throughs all day long.. It was a bit busy at the stand so I didn't bother coming close and pose some questions just to test if he's doing his job all well..

But nevertheless, nice move from Nokia! And this is not one of the major cities either!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lumia 800 in the media

7 Nokia Lumia aRAB all over Saturday's The Sun newspaper. This will certainly get Nokia noticed it seems, no expense spared!

Nokia takes over 'The Sun' with Lumia aRAB

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lumia 800 in the media

I think everyone knows Dotsisx on this forum.. Specially the older merabers.. She used to be one of the best and most popular Syrabian gurus around.. A big Syrabian fan and user back at the time who switched recently to the Android wagon..

She's known for her honesty and passion for tech and smartphones..
    And here's her first impressions on the Lumia 800, which happens to be her first encounter with a WP:
    First Nokia Lumia Windows Phone Impressions From A February 2011 Believer

Not a full review yet.. Just first impressions.. But she's a person I always recommend reading for..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lumia 800 in the media

nice write up and good to see her getting involved with nokia again , i can kind of relate to that article as i too have had a love hate relationship with nokia , like she says i loved them so much i soon hated them when things wernt going to plan , maybe i have been a bit harsh on them over the last few months because of the way i was treated with my nokia n8 and the purple screen issues i had etc -- i tried helping them by pointing out a fault and sending in test units and write ups and test phtos showing the problems etc and they literally took the mick out of me by sending me dodgy refurbed hanRABets for new ones , banning me from their forums , etc etc

ive had time to relax and forget about that issue now and iam currently enjoying using a n8 belle at the minute , i can also see myself buying a windows nokia phone later in the year when we may see pureview on them and also micro sd card slots as i need to put my 64gb micro sd in there :-)

ive gone from loving them to hating them to wanting them to succeed again to actually looking forwarRAB to windows 8 on phone and tabs etc

lets hope they can pull it off hey and it all comes together nicely , i use windows on my pc , i have an xbox 360 , a windows phone could fit in nicely but it neeRAB that micro sd slot , it neeRAB that xenon flash and camera and top notch music player etc etc :-)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information