Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    i would argue that it's not so much abandoning their virtues, it's more along the lines of societal standards. Call it religious if you want, but there was a time in history (I assume you are speaking of American Women) in which they didn't have the same rights as men and were forced to be (at some level) subservient.

Those have all but been erased and women are free to do as they please without society painting them as heretics.

There are a distinct difference between men and women poly and mono wise, but society plays a huge part in determining gender roles.

It's also not a matter of superior and inferior in my opinion, but rather a mishmash of nature vs. nurture. The lines have simply become more blurred as to what makes a man and what makes a woman.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would argue that it's not so much abandoning their virtues, it's more along the lines of societal standards. Call it religious if you want, but there was a time in history (I assume you are speaking of American Women) in which they didn't have the same rights as men and were forced to be (at some level) subservient.

Those have all but been erased and women are free to do as they please without society painting them as heretics.

There are a distinct difference between men and women poly and mono wise, but society plays a huge part in determining gender roles.

It's also not a matter of superior and inferior in my opinion, but rather a mishmash of nature vs. nurture. The lines have simply become more blurred as to what makes a man and what makes a woman.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i accept with 101tracker...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information