Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

how does village streetwear pierce your belly button?

i want to get my belly button pierced and i've heard a lot of people got theirs pierced at village streetwear. some people say they had bad experiences with nose piercings there but i wanted to know about navel piercings. im planning on getting my belly button pierced in a few days and i wanted to know how they pierce your navel there and if they use a clamp or numbing spray or something. please be specific. any anwers would help. also, how do you know what your tolerance level for pain is? thanks so muchh!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've actually gotten my bellybutton pierced twice now. The first time I got it the piercing rejected. I strongly recommend you don't go to a piercing place that is known to have some bad results because the last thing you want is for it to reject (it sucks) Navel piercings are known to easily reject. I personally hate needles but didn't find it that painful (AND I got it done twice!) And yes you can buy emla cream to numb it beforehand. I used emla cream before my second one since I worried it would hurt more with scar tissue and I barely even felt it. They do clamp it before they pierce it just to get it all lined up evenly. Good luck! you'll love your new belly button piercing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think people here have experience with navel piercings, but if you don't know a piercing parlour to for sure go to, don't hassle your piercing. Especially if they cannot do nose piercing very well, cause if they can't do that ok chance are they will mess up a navel piercing. Also, if they do turn out to be unsanitary you will be stuck with a bad scar for the rest of your life. My advice would be to go to all the piercing shops in your town and check their website. If you can't go in person, check to see if their website looks ok and call them to ask about how they do their piercings.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information