Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will going to the gym 1 hour a day make me fit?

If I go to the gym 1 hour a day. 10mins of cardio and weights; will I put on noticeable muscle within 6 months? That is pushing myself moderately to intense on whatever weights i'm doing. I have a slim build and have started eating healthy everyday already.
    I am about 70kg

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "10mins of cardio"? Is that a typo?

If your name is indicative that you're 30, make sure that you get 3 days of rest to repair stronger between weight training sessions (with a good high protein diet to build up muscle mass).

Never do weights if you're still sore from the last session.

The rest of the time, you can do cardio (aerobics)...surely more than "10mins"...you start using body fat after about 20 minutes so you can last longer. Allow at least one rest day/week.

You should start noticing toning and strength within 3 months. For muscle definition, that would depend on how much body fat you have to lose. The lowest your BFP (Body Fat Percentage) goes, the better you can see your muscles.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes and you will put on noticeable muscles , just make sure you dont push yourself to far as you could hurt yourself

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is best to spent 1 hour daily for gym. We can get fitness easily with regular gym exercise. I also spent my 1 hour on gym and i have reduced lot of weight so no doubt that 1 hour gym provides us fitness.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information