Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My boyfriend finally admitted to being selfish after having discussed his ways?

with him for months. He said that he hates being selfish and never wanted to admit to it. We are currently going through some relationship troubles at the moment. The thing that finally got him to admit it was that when I said "something hurts you or affects you directly its worth tearing about, but when I am hurting you just sit there with no emotion" The fact that he acknowledged his selfishness is a major thing but how do I help him?? He's not a complete jerk, he's considerate at times but when it comes to certain things he's just plain selfish....advice please

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Change the boy frend ma . . Gals can get a new bf every minute . . try with me . .

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In a relationship it’s very important that you talk about your differences. Ask him of the reason why he is being selfish of these things and that. For me he is a great guy, not all men are brave enough to admit their mistakes. Understanding is the key here. Be patient enough to understand him. I know you can good luck to you!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is your current status???

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information