this is sort of a problem that i've had since i was 9 (that's about as early as i remember. my mom says i might have had similar issues when i was younger), and i'm 16 now. i have a lot of ticks and quirks. as of right now, i have the following habits:
- closing my eyes really hard then opening my eyes wide
- stretching my upper lip over my teeth
- pursing my upper lip to touch my nose (and sniffing a lot)
- touching my cupids bow
- leaning my head/neck back so that it touches the area around my shoulders
- flexing the muscle under my chin (i can feel it in my throat area)

most of these happen around my neck and face. i also have little habits, like sometimes i feel like i have to touch the corner of something, when i look at a ceiling i have to tilt my head at an angle so that i can see the entire ceiling, if i move something and it touches something else i have to touch when it touched (sorry that sounds so confusing lol)

it doesn't sound like a big issue to me, but since i've been doing them for so long i often don't noticed i'm doing it, and it comes off as odd to people. i try to do it when people aren't looking because it makes me reallly uncomfortable. i don't think i need to be worried, and i know that since everyone has little quirks, but i have a LOT that are tough to control, so this is ringing a bit of an alarm to me. do these sound like symptoms of anything?
blake -- i'm not on medication. or crack :]