I don't believe it is a question any more of weather or not it exists. Because we ALL KNOW it ALMOST DOESN'T anymore. The question is what are we going to do to fix it?!!!
O.K., for the last 6 months I have kept a log. Now, I like the convenience of a cell phone just as much as the next person BUT,..........
Have you noticed that when you go to the store now-adays, the only noise you hear anymore is the checkout beeps, shopping carts and the shuffling of the groceries themselves....?
It's as if EVERYONE is affraid of EVERYONE...?
It seems like almost NO-ONE knows how to comunnicate anymore unless they have a keyboard or buttons...???
I watch people walk by someone trying to squeek paast them, KNOWING they can't get by without touching them and they do it any ways, with out so much as an- excuse me or I'm sorry....?
Of course you also get the ones that walk by nudgging you over with absolutely NO care in the world!....?
REALLY!..??
Parents watch their kids do something rude/wrong and don't even bother to teach them it's wrong?????

OH!, and don't even get me started on the " ME FIRST, ME FIRST " attitude that almost everybody HAS TO HAVE when they are driving....???
Now I spent 3 months opening dorrs for people. And on more than one occassion it was for a few minutes at a time. And it took 3 MONTHS, 3 MONTHS before I heard just ONE PERSON say Thankyou...???? ONE!
WHY????
I tried to put my son in Boy Scouts and they were the WORST behaved group I had ever seen in my life!!! They are supposse to be the 2nd best troop in the STATE!......??? HOW....?????
Now, I could understand if everyonce in a while, you would run into a "rude" person who would do just SOME of these things. Now you almost can't find anyone who DOESN'T.....????? WHY....????

Sadder yet, There is an older woman in our neighborhood who actually HAS to put a sign on the back of her electronic wheelchair, " PLEASE DO NOT ASSIST " ???? REALLY ?????

If you see someone is HURT BADLY, and you fear for them so, you try to help. If you SAVE there LIFE!! You can actually be SUED!???? AND LOOSE!???? Are you KIDDING ME!???

Why is it that, if you happen to run into ANOTHER person who ACTUALLY has manners, you feel like you need to celebrate!!????
The question shouldn't really be, WHAT happenned to common courtesy any more. It should be.... WHAT are we going to do to fix it?????
What is your oppinion? Do you think we need to keep going on like this? Or do you just want to keep ignoring it and see how truly, BAD it can get before it MAY NOT be fixable EVER!!??