Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey...I'm a guy whose insecure about his femininity.?

Hey, i've just been wondering why my friends, especially my guy friends, tease me around as hot, sexy, etc. when I don't think I am. Is it because I dress somewhat fashionably and wear shirts that are somewhat tight?

They also tease me that I always pout and smile with my eyes... I unconsciously do this sometimes... I don't smile that much in pictures since I don't have a good smile and I'm not really that of a happy person.

I just don't want to give off this image that I am full of myself and feel so hot when in fact, I am a very insecure person. I mean, I'm small, may be good looking to some but just average in my opinion, and because of my naive, innocent attitude, I tend to draw men (who enjoy teasing me around) instead of women. Obviously, most women want guys who secure them and are emotionally strong but I'm a sensitive, girl at heart person. Adding to this is that I'm also not that masculine.

I want to change my wardrobe to change this image especially that some of my jeans are too skinny.... but I don't have enough money to change the "FASHIONABLE" clothes I casually wear o.O

I know I just have to be myself...but sometimes there will be days where I will be down and insecure about this...

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have to address your insecurities first. How will you get over that? Once you are happy with who you are, what other people say about your wardrobe will not matter. If you think that changing your fashion sense will make things better, then ask the help of a trusted friend. Sell some of your old stuff to buy new ones. Before you change everything, try on a new look and see if you are comfortable wearing it. It would be a disaster to have new clothes you don’t feel like wearing.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have to address your insecurities first. How will you get over that? Once you are happy with who you are, what other people say about your wardrobe will not matter. If you think that changing your fashion sense will make things better, then ask the help of a trusted friend. Sell some of your old stuff to buy new ones. Before you change everything, try on a new look and see if you are comfortable wearing it. It would be a disaster to have new clothes you don’t feel like wearing.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am new here..............I am happy to Join in this community.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information