Hey, i've just been wondering why my friends, especially my guy friends, tease me around as hot, sexy, etc. when I don't think I am. Is it because I dress somewhat fashionably and wear shirts that are somewhat tight?

They also tease me that I always pout and smile with my eyes... I unconsciously do this sometimes... I don't smile that much in pictures since I don't have a good smile and I'm not really that of a happy person.

I just don't want to give off this image that I am full of myself and feel so hot when in fact, I am a very insecure person. I mean, I'm small, may be good looking to some but just average in my opinion, and because of my naive, innocent attitude, I tend to draw men (who enjoy teasing me around) instead of women. Obviously, most women want guys who secure them and are emotionally strong but I'm a sensitive, girl at heart person. Adding to this is that I'm also not that masculine.

I want to change my wardrobe to change this image especially that some of my jeans are too skinny.... but I don't have enough money to change the "FASHIONABLE" clothes I casually wear o.O

I know I just have to be myself...but sometimes there will be days where I will be down and insecure about this...