Ok I am a senior and I am graduating this year. I am a straight A student with a 4.23 GPA. Right now I have been admitted by Bellarmine, Indiana University, The University of Tennessee- Knoxville, Depauw University and Franklin College. My dad wants me to go to Indiana University but ever since I was a little kid I was determined that I would go somewhere else besides IU. I don't like the school or it's party atmosphere and I don't want to go to a school I hate. I really want to go the the University of Tennessee. It's my dream school and I love it but my dad says I can't go unless I can get some more financial aid. They gave me a 3,000 a year scholarship for my grades but they haven't sent me my financial aid packet yet from the FAFSA. I need to make my decision soon or my high school won't give me any aid. Should I call the school and ask them to try and see if they will send me my financial packet sooner? Also would it be rude of me to ask if they would match a scholarship that I got from another school but would give up to go there? I so don't want to go to IU and i'm getting panicky at this point. I'm almost ready to go behind my parents back and pay the UTK deposit and just face their wrath later lol. Any advice?