Kind of a weird question. Besides straight, bi and gay are there other sexualities to place myself? I've had a really hard time with my sexuality for years. I was sexually abused growing up and it's made it really hard for me to feel comfortable with men sexually. I've always felt more comfortable about being with another woman, even though I haven't gone all the way yet. However, I've never had emotional feelings for woman, like I've never had a 'crush'. The thing is, whenever I've grown feelings for a bloke, I've always been emotionally hurt and when that happens it's almost as if I go asexual. A few weeks ago I was sorta dating this guy and I grew really deep feelings for him. Long story short, he really hurt me a lot. And now I just, the thought of sex with anyone - male or female, does nothing for me. I really hate dating men, this ALWAYS happens though. I had a finace a matter of years ago, after he cheated on me we broke up and I didn't date anyone for a few years, I just went emotionally dead inside. With me, I don't get sexually attracted to people unless I have emotional feelings for them. I can't just look at someone random and feel sexual feelings. I'm not totally sure how to sexually place myself. I have dated 2 woman but never went all the way, I was able to get turned on but there wasn't much emotional feeling and nothing happened enough for me to really, get off. I'm just sorta confused