So Im buying this 2008 pontiac g6 that has a saalvage title, it was in a car crash, the man i brought it off of said it was hit in the front but the frame wasn't bent or anything, and he got it fixed. It has 47,000 miles on it, new front tires, new breaks, new roaders, oil change, just got inspected. Very very clean on the inside and outside, nicely kept, engine looks beautiful. I test drove it and it ran so smooth like a brand new car, everything work perfectly. It's cheaper and really in my price range. So from what I saw, what he showed me, and he said nothing seems wrong with it. Im taking it to a machanic the same day to have them do a basic inspection on it. And if all goes well Im buying it. I was in a car crash and totalted my own car, i loved it so much I was going to have it fixed but i decided i was just going get another car. I just want this car to last me a year or two and with low miles and everything it seems like it would be okay, i don't want to keep it forever. I plan to just one day sell it or trade it in. I don't really care if i get that much back for it or not. Just wondering how long you think this car would last me for ?