We are now at a point where deceiving the referee to gain an advantage has become a credible skill in the game. Yesterday, Ashley Young dived in the penalty area, are we all agreed? Yes? Also on the same day, Chelsea scored a 'goal' that wasn't a goal, and some of their players ran around celebrating as if the ball had flew in and created a huge testicular bulge in the net...

How can we expect referees to make the correct decision when players are doing everything in their power to deceive them? When Ashley Young dived yesterday, even I thought it was a penalty, *until* I saw the replay... what fvcking chance has a referee got of making the right call, if he doesn't have the benefit of technology that even WE have!?

Put it this way, earlier on I posted a question lauding Ashley Young and the Chelsea players for successfully managing to gain an advantage by deceiving the referee... how can this be? What kind of SPORT are we following?

FQ: Simple question... simple answer, no explanations required... Should referees be given the help they need to do their job properly?