Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do i get over this? No one is answering..please help. need your opinions..?

my ex bf and i broke up a week back. i broke up cuz i thought he had feelings for another girl. he used to like the girl before me and they had started talking recently. he knew it hurts me. i told him so many times but he kept commenting on her pics on fb (they weren't flirty comments but still). and then the day we had an argument, i confronted him abt it (he had commented on her pic and deleted the activity from his profile so that i won't get mad). he explained to me abit and then said that "even if i'm talking, what is your problem?" and then he said that he didn't owe me an explanation and kept the phone and switched it off. i'll admit i used to be jealous very often and acted like a ***** cuz of it sometimes..but i did apologise to him after everything. i called him, texted him. begged him to talk to me..told him i said everything in anger.. he has been ignoring me ever since we fought and ever since i sent him the text saying i was breaking up with him..
    in person too, i apologised but he just said "(my name) it's over please don't bug me"
    i'm so shattered i don't know what to do..he has blocked my number..he knows i care abt him a lot and i'm emotionally very weak. we have important exams coming up and despite all that he's doing this. i can't study..i can't eat. we were together for an year..its so bad..i keep expecting his text and calls..its all really pathetic..

please help me? what do i do?

Administrator

Status
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, from what i see here, first of all, you should be less concerned about his commenting on photos on facebook and more concerned about making sure your boyfriend is more interested in you. Sexy clothing, good dinner, surprise movie night all that would help you get started. reignite the fire, get him interested, excited.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information