I'm 17 years old, and I have never been in a relationship, romantic or sexual, with any man or woman. I've had serious crushes on men before (one lasted for over two years), but have never had any feelings towards any women at all. I am most definitely attracted to men, but I've been questioning my orientation as of late. I like looking at women, but never in a sexual way. Sometimes whenever I see a pretty woman I'll think, "Oh she's really pretty" or even "She has a nice butt/legs", but I don't feel anything sexual or anything at all towards them. I'll think it, then move on. They're almost like appraisals or short observations. At the same time, I also think about what it would be like to kiss a girl or what it would be like to make out with one. Sometimes I even catch myself fantasizing very briefly what it would be like to kiss/make out with my (pretty) female friends. These thoughts don't occur often though, and they only usually come up when I'm actually in their presence. Otherwise, I don't think about it at all. If I were ever presented the opportunity to do either of those things with a girl, I don't think I would do either. It just seems too awkward or foreign to me. :/ I've seen girls kiss before too, and it doesn't turn me on in the slightest. I have a few bisexual friends who have hit on me before, and the most I've ever responded with was a weak, "...Okay..." and laugh it off.

Are these normal thinking processes for someone who's never been in any kind of relationship before (and I'll admit it, almost starving for one)? Or is this just bi-curiosity starting out? I just want to get this off my chest, and I'll be glad to hear anyone's thoughts on this. Thank you in advance.