Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick question

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick question

Hi names Matt

I've had acne on and off for quite some time now all through high school and some of middle school. My skin is very oily and my ears extremely waxy, I've recently gone to the dermatologist because my acne just wont go away and it was starting to get slightly purple and red. He told me I'm at the top end of mild acne on my way to severe so I got lucky there.

What I've been on is

Solodyn right after dinner
    Tretinoin Cream 0.025% once at night
    Oil Free Acne Wash by Nuetragenea morning and night

My skin doesn't burn but is slightly red and in the areas that my acne isn't so bad is started to get crusty around the mouth and some of the chin. My skin is some whatly itchy. Other than that my skins already starting to clear up the raised pump are already starting to recede after not even a week. I am breaking out slightly more in other areas though, some white heaRAB coming up but I'm expecting that.

My question is can I use a moisturizer for the areas that are crusting I find it extremely unsightly and thats were the bulk of the itch is?

Thanks

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick question

Yes, you should use moisturize. You should try aquaphor at night on those very dry spots.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information