Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is your Pre-Dental Club at Your University/College like?

So I was curious to see if the vibes within other Pre-Dental clubs around the nation are the same as in my institution. So my pre-dental club there are at least 20 or so people maybe more. I'm a very friendly person and I know dental school is very competitive to get into and the effort it takes. However, I feel that my fellow pre-dental classmates are very competitive amongst us. Not all, but the majority of them. I am not a selfish person, and just as much as I dream of getting into dental school I know others are as well. If I were to not get into dental school, and one of my classmates did I would be happy for them and wouldn't even start comparing myself to them. Everyone is unique and has different qualities, grades etc. These people are very selfish and seem to look at everyone else as their enemy. If people ask me where I shadow a dentist or volunteer opportunities I don't keep them to myself, I don't mind helping them out. A lot of them lie about their gpa's and some even claim to have a 4.0 when maybe they have a 3.3, and I don't know if they to it to try and intimidate others or what. Instead of us coming together as a club to achieve our goals, everyone keeps to themselves and don't share any info they know can be helpful to the group. Anyway I think you catch my drift on how competitive and cut-throat the atmosphere is at my pre-dental club. So I was wondering if this is just the norm amongst all pre-dental clubs in other colleges as well. What is your pre-dental club like?

Unregistered
    Hey angrybird, my name's Ari, a senior at UF. I run a site called DAT Question of the Day, where we keep pre-dent student's minds sharp for the DAT, one question at a time. I recently built the site, and I intend for it to be a free resource for pre-dent students around the country to use.

If you can, please try out some of the questions on the site and let me know what you think. If you have any suggestions on what I could improve, please let me know!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information