Hi. I am an incoming 4th year high school student and as early as now I want to know what course should I really take. They say that you should follow your interest. but the problem is, I have a lot of interest. When we took the NCAE (national career achievement test) I recieved a 99 on science and reading comprehension. a 99+ on verbal ability and a 49 on mathematics. which is actually true. I have a passion for science and communication and also arts. But I lack the skills in math. I can say that I am creative enough. But are there such a course which falls on these field? I have thought of Architecture before, but realizing my weakness in math really depressed me. So now my only choice left is Multimedia Arts, Mass Communication, Microbiology or Journalism. I really want a course that involves more science, communication and art. My field of interest according to the NCAE result is 1st: Artistic and 2nd: Enterprise
Could you suggest any courses that will fit me?
-Thank you in advance, the university entrance exam is near so I have to know what exactly should I take so signing in the application form wontt be a problem.