My deliverance is soon at hand, and when I finally get a church to see the demon, and now they all believe I have one. And a new problem comes to hand, as the Lord tests me again. I tested the spirit for possession of evil spirit and the christians say it is oppression, and some stay silent. And say no christian can have possession. I say they can if the holy spirit has not fallen on them yet like the disciples and were just saved by the blood. She said as soon as you ask Jesus into your heart the holy spirit comes right away....but I believe I have a demon which is wrong? As I asked God with all my strength and heart about it prayer with at test and right away it was shown to me that I have possession.

The devil came out of me with a scream today when the pastor said and there might be even some in the church who are highly anointed. The only reason he stood by me and tried to cast it out.

So what do you think? oppression, or possession? the Lord I sware to me I will call the holy spirit a lair if it is oppression...as I put all my heart in that test and he answered with a Miracle that I do.

one battle to the next....but am I ever happy and a great strain is lifted off my heart to have a church.