Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Buy those big wall calendars that display each months, week and day.

Plot down which assignment and exam is due each day.

By being able to visually see how far each assignments/exams are away from eachother set up a timeable for when each of them should be completed.

Try spend a few hours each day on the most important things due and exams coming up first.

I usually also write 'finish half of assignment 2' 1 week prior the due date to remind myself and ensure it's finished.

I guess the most important thing is to realise when everything is due...
    I have extreme bad concentration and I am NEVER focused no matter how much I try but that helps me.

Exercising also helps relax you I've heard but it puts me to sleep afterward so yeah. Put on some relaxation music from youtube and play it while you study. Anyway goodluck.
    I envy that you are able to put in time to achieve those grades. I can't spend longer than 5mins on an assignment before getting a headache

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Buy those big wall calendars that display each months, week and day.

Plot down which assignment and exam is due each day.

By being able to visually see how far each assignments/exams are away from eachother set up a timeable for when each of them should be completed.

Try spend a few hours each day on the most important things due and exams coming up first.

I usually also write 'finish half of assignment 2' 1 week prior the due date to remind myself and ensure it's finished.

I guess the most important thing is to realise when everything is due...
    I have extreme bad concentration and I am NEVER focused no matter how much I try but that helps me.

Exercising also helps relax you I've heard but it puts me to sleep afterward so yeah. Put on some relaxation music from youtube and play it while you study. Anyway goodluck.
    I envy that you are able to put in time to achieve those grades. I can't spend longer than 5mins on an assignment before getting a headache

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are two months enough to write a 60-70 page dissertation at post-grad level?

Hi, I'm a post-grad student of chemistry. However, my dissertation is due on 25th June. Along with that i have exams, assignments and tests. I am an A student but i usually spend ample amount of time in order to achieve those grades. However, this semester i have not been very focused and now i'm worried about what if i wouldn't be able to keep up the standards. Please suggest something. Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information