Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does this text mean?

My ex boyfriend and I dated for about a year and broke up 8 months ago. ( I broke up with him abt communication issues and regretted it). A week or so ago we both admitted that we still love each other and we hooked up. I ended up sleeping over his dorm and then hanging out with him the next day. After I went home he sent me this:

"If we're starting over, we should start as friends and move from there. That way neither of us will get hurt"

He didn't date/hook up with anyone the whole 8 months and we're both single.

Should I let him take control of the situation? He knows I want to be with him.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    basically the way i read that text is he wants to start being friends with you and take things from there, he doesnt want to rush straight into a relationship, he wants to take time, get to know you and move on in the future with you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information