Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I be angry at him for having sex with her? PLEASE READ?

This guy I like says he finds me attractive, but he's hooking up with a girl and they have agreed to be exclusive, just NOT boyfriend and girlfriend since he is graduating this spring. What the heck does that even mean? If your exclusive aren't you a couple? It made me not really like him b/c I don't understand how he can use someone for sex with no attachment not just once, but over and over again. I have a high sex drive, but only within the context of a committed relationship. He's a 22 yo frat guy, so is it fair for me to be angry with him? He even said he feels weird b/c she's a freshman and his guys make fun of him for not getting someone older, like me (i'm 23). Is it fair for me to be angry? why am I? Also, when I was dancing for fun during our class work together, he kept looking at me (i do dance kind of sexy, i guess) and he seemed a lil uncomfortable like shocked lol.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is normal to feel indifferent about the situation. He clearly is not ready to commit. If you are not a couple, I don’t think you should be mad at him. If you do not like the situation, get out of it. You deserve someone who wants the same thing out a relationship as you.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Move on and find someone else. Don't put up with other peoples crap

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information