I wouldn't normally ask for dating advice on here, nor would I question what it means when a guy doesn't call... But I am confused. We had a really good first date, I texted him that night and said goodnight, then again the next afternoon asking how his night was going. He basically said great and asked what I'm up to. I replied, and that was the last contact we had. That was 3 days ago. We've still been playing that "draw something" game though. I don't want to make another move until he does, but I liked him. What to do...
yeah, yesterday morning was the last time I sent a drawing to him on that game up until just barely and he sent one right back. I think if I make any kind of move, I shouldn't wait more than one day.. but seeing as how I've made the last couple efforts, I don't want to make a move at all
Thanks Candy. I feel like after getting to know him on the date though, that those excuses don't apply to him. He's outgoing and he texted me pretty often before we officially met. I guess I'll just let it go