Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

2 months talking...sex? ?

Hey
    I been single for more than a year. I had a horrible break up with my daughters father. Moving on, feeling good. I've met this boy at work. We started texting, talking and now he comes to my house sometimes. First time we started talking at work, you could tell we were flirting and we liked each other. We already kissed, cuddle, but no sex. We get horny and stuf but never get to that point. He said he likes me too much and he doesnt want sex right now, but last time we got reAlly into the mood and he wanted to do it so did I, but I stopped and he says it was fine. We still talk and hes so sweet and makes me feel happy. However we r not in a relationship because we work together. I reallllly like this guy, i would like to have sex with him but i also want to be in a relationship first. Its like a contradiction w myself. I would have sex with him but i dont want that after that he lose interest in me or think im too easy. What to do?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    but sorry for not able to provide you a solution.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information