It is going to make certain breeds "off limits" to put it nicely. I have been trying to figure out which states it is going to be enforced. I have two boxers and I saw the list of dogs and the breed is on there. Boxers aren't mean. They are great family pets who can easily go into protective mode if they need to. All they want to do is play. I think this BSL thing is BS! I live in Arizona. It isn't the animals fault they act that way( if they do), its the owner's. People think of pitt bulls with a negative connotation because they are used in dog fighting, which is horrible, but they didn't choose to do that. I volunteer in an animal shelter and there are some very nice pitt bulls. Thanks. I love the boxer breed and have had one my entire life.
I havent heard about it until now. I was editing a paper for a classmate. Sorry, it just hit home. I dont know what i would do without my boxers. I dont like little dogs.
I havent heard about it until now. I was editing a paper for a classmate. Sorry, it just hit home. I dont know what i would do without my boxers. I dont like little dogs.