I have a 1997 Nissan maximum and today it started.... drove the car all day didn't have a problem until I went to get my gf from work went to start the car and the clutch pedal stuck on the floor so i pulled it back up with my hand thinking it wouldn't do it again but it did so i popped the hood and checked the fluid in the clutch master cylinder and it was below the min mark for the fluid so i added fluid hoping and praying it would go away but it didn't once again got in the car Tryed to start it and stuck on the floor again so i Tryed to pump it and that didn't work kept getting stuck. Does neone have ne ideas the master cylinder has been replaced I added fluid and topped it off nothing worked... what should I do o yeah when i push it down it makes a swooshing sound and stays stuck on the floor and you have to use your hand to pull it back up what i don't understand is that it was fine all day and bam all of a sudden it just started doing it. The car is a 1997 Nissan maximum with about 167xxx miles and the master cylinder has been replace about a year and a half ago and fluids topped off. Does anyone have any ideas??? Also is it a possibility that it got air in it from being drove and so low on fluid??? The clutch itself is good has never slipped or gave me any trouble until now. Please help any suggestions and or ideas would really be appericated. Thanks for your time and help