I have many pc's of the same HP model that I need to sysprep and deploy in a non business environment. All of the PC's have the same Windows Vista Business OEMAct sticker with a different key on each. When the pc is restored using the discs I am never prompted for a cd key and windows is already activated. To speed things up want to speed things up and put this image on another pc of the same model. Windows is already activated and both pc's have the same Product ID in System Settings. This ID is not the Product key from the Vista Business OEMAct sticker.

Since windows is already activated and techincally the restore discs dont really know what the product keys are, do I have to go into System Settings and "change product key" and enter the product key from the sticker in order to make it legal or is it safe to have them all imaged with the same image from the first pc?

My guess is I don't have to considering each pc is not prompted for a product key in the first place nor does it go through any online/telephone activation. Am I correct?