Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Is US Cellular Field safe?

I plan on going to a Brewers vs White Sox game in June, and I was wondering if it is a safe ballpark for opposing fans.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am an Indians fan and i went there last night. I ended up losing my right eye and they brutally assuallted me. They gave me brain damage, Broke my leg, and shot me in the arm 4 times. Then they threw me onto the field butt-naked.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, you'll be fine. Just like in any park, if you are obnoxious about your team, you might be given a hard time, but if you just keep to yourself, you'll be fine. Read my review:
    www.baseballstadiumreviews.com

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah you'll be fine ..don't worry you won't get shot or anything down there

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a Mariners fan who lived in Chicago for a few years, and went to see the Mariners at US Cellular a few times, the natives didn't take much notice of us. I wore Mariners attire, but I wasn't overly vocal (I'm generally not anyways).

Now, if you go in full Brewers regalia and make an ass of yourself, and get in their faces, all bets are off.

Also, the area around the park is kind of sketchy, and I've heard it suggested that you not hang out there after the game. We would generally leave the park pretty much right after the game, walking directly to the 35th/Sox Red Line El station. With the crowds still around, the neighborhood didn't seem a problem.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. Most opposing fans that go there end up seriously injured. In fact, I went to see them play the Red Sox last week, and I gave every Red Sox fan there a punch in the face. And since the Brewers play nearly three hours away, there's probably gonna be no Brewers fans there at all. And it's a huge rivalry, White Sox fans hate Brewers fans.

Dude, be careful.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was there two years ago to see the Red Sox play and was very vocal in my support. Other than an occasssional comment back at me nothing happened.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chicago fans are not animals, that's not Philadelphia.

You should be OK.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information