Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

CAME BK FROM AMERICA TO IRELAND, VODAFONE BILL IS 342 POUND!!!?

Normally my bill for each month is 36pounds so you can imagine my surprise when i send the text to check my balance and got back that i owed 342 pounds for ONE MONTH!!!!!! Ridiculous...not once did they warn me about my internet usage costing more...i got txts sayin you might be charged extra amounts as you've went overboard but i didnt go overboard much AT ALL..maybe an hour extra i was on...cannot get over this...vodafone are absolutely ridiculous... what happens when you dont pay? i already have an o2 phone i can use. I will NOT be payin this ridiculous amount..im in complete shock.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 101 chuckle,

I can appreciate how worrying it can be when you receive a bill that is a lot higher than usual.

When travelling abroad, you are charged for data roaming. You can see all the charges on our website. For data whilst in the USA, you are charged £3 per MB for the first 5MB. £15 for every 5MB after that.

To discuss payment options before it affects your credit file, you can speak to our collections team on 08700 725 625.

Many thanks,

Heidi
    Web Relations Team
    Vodafone UK

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information