PLEASE BE AWARE - I am not asking if it's LEGALLY acceptable.

Vodafone is one of the biggest culprits of aggressive tax avoidance schemes in the UK. It's predicted they have avoided paying BILLIONS OF POUNDS to HMRC. This is absolutely disgusting as they are technically stealing hard earned cash from UK citizens who do pay tax. Also, they are not contributing their fair share to our society even though they are on almost every high st.

So, from a MORAL perspective, if a UK citizen who always pays his/her tax went into a Vodafone store and decided to walk out with a new mobile phone without paying for it would Vodafone have any moral right to stop them?

Please don't confuse this question with LEGAL rights because everyone knows it's illegal to shoplift, I'm asking people to think outside the box a bit.
@Gabriel: You make some excellent points. However, I'm starting to develop a zero tolerance for society as it's fast becoming a population prison run by slaves and managed by the 1%. I honestly dread to imagine what western society will be like in 50 years from now. That's if it even survives that long, which I very much doubt. But, if by some miracle it does and we're still around to witness it, I guarantee we will all wish we done something about it in this era while we still had the chance. The only way we won't be thinking this in the near future is if the authorities can read our minds.