Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's wrong wigets having men to buy women drinks at bars?

I don't do it anymore cuz I'm getting married
    but 5 yrs ago when I was still a single woman, my girl friends and I would go to a bar and we never had to pay for any drinks because men would offer and we'd accept (if we know they're safe of course). We'd say thanks, chit chat for a few minutes with these men and move on our way. My fianc? hates it when girls do this and saud we were wrong. we had a debate about this. I don't think it's wrong, men offer and willingly buy women drinks, not like we ask for them. No one forced them to do anything. Men expect the women to hang out with them all night in return just bc they bought us drinks but I say that's just presumptuous of them. I told my fianc? that he's just mad because this rarely happens to men, if men were offered free drinks all the time at bars by women I'm sure they'd do the same and accept, regardless if the woman is attractive or not.

Do u agree with me or him?

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any guys reading this: Make sure NEVER offer to buy women drinks. Make them earn the drink. If buying a drink is your pickup line then change your game immediately. Women will lose respect for you straight away if you buy them a drink and then as samantha said above they just talk to you for a while and then move on. Once you get good at gaming women you can make them buy you a drink.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information