Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

converting files

MXF video file is a "container" or "wrapper" format which supports a number of different streams of coded "essence", encoded with any of a variety of codecs, together with a metadata wrapper which describes the material contained within the MXF file.
    Around our life, mxf files are more and more popular with its High Definition footage effect for more and more Mac users. But mxf files are not supported by iPod, iPhone, PSP, etc. How can we watch our favorite mxf footage? Yes, just convert mxf file on Mac. We need mac mxf file converter to convert mxf file on Mac OS, and then import mxf conversion file to iPod/iPhone/iTune, etc.
    iMedia Converter for Mac is the best Mxf file Converter for Mac users, Mac MXF File Converter can help us convert mxf file on mac to friendly video format like asf, flv, avi, rm, rmvb, mp4, etc. It is a simple, useful, and powerful Mac MXF Converter.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

MXF to AVI on Mac - How to convert MXF to AVI on Mac with Mac MXF to AVI Converter?

All of us know that Audio Video Interleave (also Audio Video Interleaved), known by its acronym AVI, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. Mac users want to convert MXF to AVI for some reasons, but how to convert MXF to AVI on Mac freely is still a problem for most of them.
    Here is the Mac MXF to AVI conversion tool, which is special designed for Mac lovers, can convert MXF to AVI on Mac with unimaginable converting speed without any quality loss. With a user-friendly interface, it can convert MXF to AVI on Mac only with several steps. In addition, you can also convert MXF to other popular formats if you need, such as you can convert MXF to FLV, convert MXF to WMV and other video and audio formats on Mac.
    What's more, it also allows you edit your video and audio files at your will if you want, for it provides you with professional editing functions including cropping, trimming, merging, adding watermark, adjusting effect and so on. Before Converting your MXF to the formats you want, you can edit your video and audio by yourself to make your video more attractive and personalized.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to convert MXF to FCE on Mac for editing?

I was really confused by my Panasonic HVX200/HPX300, for I used it take many photos and videos on my trip, but when I got home and want to enjoy them, I found I can't import them to Final Cut Express for editing, or even can't view them directly. I search on the Net and finally find a popular MXF to FCE conversion tool, which can help me well.
    This Mac MXF to FCE Converter is a professional conversion tool which can convert MXF to FCE on Mac with fast speed, best output quality and other good features. With it, you can not only convert Panasonic HVX200/HPX300, Canon XF300/XF305, Sony EX MXF to FCE friendly format MOV, but also can convert MXF to other friendly formats, such as you can convert MXF to MPG, MPEG, AVI, MP4, DV and other popular formats on Mac.
    What's more, this MXF to FCE Mac Converter provides us with a friendly interface which make it easy to use, we can realize our goal only with a few clicks. In addition, The MXF to FCE Mac Converter provides you with powerful editing functions, if you are not satisfy with your videos, you can improve them by cropping video, trimming video, adding watermark and other useful editing functions at your will before converting them.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

MXF to FLV - How to convert mxf file to flv on Mac with Mac MXF to FLV Converter?

Convert mxf file to flv format video so that you can upload the video to the internet and share with others. But how to convert mxf file to .flv on Mac? Is there an easy way, the answer is yes. Mac MXF to FLV Converter is the best chosice for you, with it you can convert your mxf file to .flv format easily and upload mxf file to internet by yourself.
    Material eXchange Format (MXF) is an open file format, targeted at the interchange of audio-visual material with associated data and metadata. It comes from many different camcorders like HVX200, but it is the special video format.
    In order convert mxf file to flv and other format, you need the Mac MXF file to FLV Converter, you can easily import mxf file to MXF file to FLV Converter for Mac, preview mxf files and then convert mxf file to flv or other format video that you need on Mac. Follow the step by step tutorials, convert mxf file to flv by yourself and upload mxf file to internet.
    The powerful Mac MXF to FLV Converter is the best partner for you to convert mxf file to flv, with this mxf to flv converter mac you can easily upload mxf file to youtube, myspace, etc so that you can share your video which is shot by yourself with your friends and family. The MXF file to FLV Converter for Mac is very powerful and useful just download and try it now!

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sony DCR Video Converter Mac - How to edit and play Sony DCR SD video on Mac(including Snow Leopard)

I have one Sony DCR SD series camcorder and used it recorded my wedding, honeymoon and many sweet time in my life. I want to edit and play Sony DCR videos on Mac, but i am in a dilemma that i can't import them to my movie editing software on my mac, Somebody asked. They haven't find the methods to solve how to import Sony DRC SD video to mac for editing.
    But how to edit and play your Sony DCR Standards Definition videos on Mac maybe confuse you. The codec formats of these Sony DCR videos are mainly MPEG-2. Most of output formats of DCR-SR series are DV video. Sony DCR SD videos can't be edited and played on mac directly. Therefore, you have to convert them to MOV or MP4 workable to applications like iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and other application, etc. with a powerful Video Converter for Sony DCR SD video on Mac is necessary.
    You should do is convert your Sony DCR SD videos formats firstly. Sony DCR video Converter for Mac figured out a simple and fast way to solve this problem. With Sony DCR video Converter for Mac you can convert Sony DCR videos to the formats such as(.mp4, .mov etc) which can be imported to movie editing software. And after conversion, you can play videos on portable devices like iPod, iPad, PSP etc.
    With Mac Sony DCR video Converter versatile function, converting videos to WMV, MOV, MP4 etc is so easy. You can optimize your videos by trimming, cropping , and choosing effect . What's more, it can be succeed that extract and convert audio track from your video files as MAV, MP3, M4A etc.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information