Hey,

I want to create a button that pops up the text message writer screen with a prewitten text and address and the user just has to press the send button to confirm.

I've looked up some tutorials but they were for iOS 4 and I couldn't get them working in the latest version of XCode because it had a lot of errors.

Also, these tutorials create the button without a graphical interface which is not what I want to do since I've already got the button. I don't want to create it in text-only because I couldn't customize it then. (I'm a beginner developer and still learning the basics)

Please help me:

Let's say I've got a new Storyboard with a Navigation bar and a few buttons.
How can I define one of the buttons to do this thing? I can't figure out where (and how) can I define actions for an already existing graphical (Storyboard) button.

Any help is appreciated. Please indicate into which file should I enter the code. (like the .h one or the .m one etc)
Best answer goes to the one whose tutorial I can successfully get this part done or the one who includes a freshly created complete tutorial (either having all the contents of all files listed or in a .zip file).

Thanks.

PS: I want this app to be compatible with Multitasking, too. I see there's some multitasking code when I create a new project, is there anything else I have to do? (This is a pretty basic app, though it should keep it's contents (like the buttons, images etc) in background unless asked to free up memory)
It does NOT require use of background CPU time or any other multitasking APIs.